Fast Mass Challenge
Focus : Power, hypertrophy, endurance, flexibility, mental strength.
Level : Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
Time per workout : 30 min (plus extras if you have time)
Days Per Week : 5 to 6
Make sure you have read the files I sent you to learn about progression, warm ups and cool downs. Your form has to be perfect on each movement, this is how you will benefit the most from your training.
About this program :
- Focus on Hypertrophy (muscle building). We are going to vary the stimulus and stress placed on the muscle to promote constant growth.
- Focus on Muscular Endurance, Conditioning and Mental Strength. The prime objective with this phase is to develop the muscles ability to generate force when in a fatigued state.
- High number of repetitions, moderate weight.
- Rest periods between sets and exercises will be decreasing each month to gradually increase the training intensity.
- Includes stretching sessions : to help reduce the accumulation of lactic acid throughout the body and help recover. It will also help to relaxe tense muscles and prevent injuries.
- Introducing Supersets: performing two exercises in a row without rest before you get to recover.
- Introducing Giantsets : Performing several exercises in a row without rest before you get to recover.
- Introducing Burn-sets
What equipment do I need for the program ?
The program requires an access to a gym with standard equipment : Barbell, Dumbbells, EZ Bar, Machines, Cables, Cardio machines.
How many times per week do I have to train ?
5 to 6 days per week. For more details, you can have a look at the program’s overview.
How long do the workouts take ?
30 minutes per workout
Do I need to be fit to participate in the program ?
How will I benefit from the the program ?
- Stronger Mental Health and greater Confidence
- Build Strength and Muscle
- Fat Loss and increase Lean mass
- Better Posture and Balance